CoreLogic Terms and Conditions
I acknowledge and agree that by ticking the accept checkbox and submitting the order, I am entering into a binding Contract with RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic Asia Pacific by electronic means.
I acknowledge and agree that the terms of my Contract with CoreLogic Asia Pacific is comprised of the commercial terms in this Online Portal (such as Minimum Initial Period and Fees) together with the full terms and conditions available at http://www.corelogic.com.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions.html
I warrant that I am authorised to enter into this Contract on behalf of the business.
I acknowledge that this Contract is for the Minimum Initial Period, after when 90 days written notice of termination is required, as specified in clause A18.6 of the Contract.
Credit Card Payment Terms and Conditions
I/we have authorised RP Data Pty Ltd to make periodic withdrawals from the financial institution specified by me in the RP Data Online Signup Portal. This authority shall be interpreted and enforced pursuant to the laws of the state of Queensland. I/We request until further notice in writing to direct debit my/ our account described above, any amounts which RP Data Pty Ltd may debit or charge me/us.
1. The Financial Institution may, in its absolute discretion determine the order or priority of payments by it if any monies pursuant to this request or any other authority or mandate.
2. The Financial Institution may, in its absolute discretion, at any time notice in writing to me/us terminate this request as to future debits.
3. The user may, by prior arrangement and advice to me/us, vary the amount or frequency of future debits.
4. You are advised to verify account details against a recent bank statement and if uncertain you should contact your financial institution.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient clear funds in your nominated account to enable the direct debit to be honoured by your financial institution. Direct debits normally occur overnight; however transactions can take up to three (3) days depending on your financial institution.
6. Any dispute arising from this or subsequent direct debits will be in the first instance directed to RP Data Pty Ltd. If no resolution is forthcoming you are advised to contact your financial institution.
7. We will keep your information about your nominated account at the financial institution private and confidential unless this information is required to investigate a claim made in it relating to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debt, or otherwise required by law.
8. By signing this form I/We agree to give 14 working days notice of cancellation in writing to RP Data Pty Ltd.
9. I we authorise the Debit User to verify the details of the above mentioned account with my/our Financial Institution.
10. I/We authorise the Financial Institution to release information allowing the Debit User to verify the above mentioned account details.
11. RP Data reserves the right to charge a credit card processing fee on all transactions. These fees will be calculated based on the following: DINERS: 4% AMEX: 3% VISA: 1.5% MASTERCARD: 1.5% and applied on top of the invoiced amount.
Direct Debit Payment Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting the Direct Debit Request, you have authorised us to arrange for funds to be debited from your Account in accordance with the Agreement.
2. We will advise you 14 days in advance of any changes to the Direct Debit Request.
3. For all matters relating to the Direct Debit Request, including cancellation, alteration or suspension of drawing arrangements or to stop or defer a payment, or to investigate or dispute a previous payment, you should:
(a) Notify us directly on 1300 734 318 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly.
(b) Allow for 14 days for the amendments to take effect or to respond to a dispute.
If our investigations show that your Account has been incorrectly debited, we will arrange for the Financial Institution to adjust your Account accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your Account has been adjusted.
If, following our investigations, we believe on reasonable grounds that your Account has been correctly debited, we will respond to
your query by providing you with reasons and copies of any evidence for this finding.
If we cannot resolve the matter, you can still refer it to your Financial Institution, which will obtain details from you of the disputed payment and may lodge a claim on your behalf.
4. You should be aware that:
(a) direct debiting through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System
(BECS) is not available on all accounts; and
(b) You should check your Account details (including the Bank State Branch (BSB) number) directly against a recent statement from your Financial Institution.
If you are in any doubt, please check with your Financial Institution before completing the drawing authority.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that:
(a) sufficient cleared funds are in the Account when the payments are to be drawn;
(b) the authorisation to debit the Account is in the same name as the
Account signing instruction held by the Financial Institution where the Account is held;
(c) suitable arrangements are made if the direct debit is cancelled:
– by yourself;
– by your Financial Institution; or
– for any other reason.
6. If the due date for payment falls on a day other than a Banking Business Day, the payment will be processed on the next Banking Business Day. If you are uncertain when the payment will be debited from your Account, please check with your Financial Institution.
7. For returned unpaid transactions, the following procedures or policies will apply:
(c) we treat the payment as if it was never made;
(d) services may be suspended until the outstanding charges are paid; and/or
(e) A fee may be applied for drawings that are returned unpaid. We reserve the right to cancel the Direct Debit Request at any time if drawings are returned unpaid by your Financial Institution.
8. All Customer records and Account details will be kept private and confidential to be disclosed only at your request or at the request of the Financial Institution in connection with a claim made to correct/investigate an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit or otherwise as required by law.
9. If any provision of this DDRSA is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable for unfairness or any other reason (for example, if a court or other tribunal or authority declares it so), the remaining provisions of this DDRSA will continue to apply to the extent possible as if the void or unenforceable provision had never existed.
Unless otherwise defined, a term defined in the Agreement has the same meaning when used in this DDRSA and:
Account means the account nominated in the Direct Debit Request, held at your Financial Institution from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be debited;
Agreement means your Contract with RP Data comprising the Product Schedule and the online terms at http://www.corelogic.com.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions.html, as amended from time to time;
Direct Debit Request means the Direct Debit Request between us and you as amended from time to time;
Financial Institution is the financial institution where you hold the account nominated in your Direct Debit Request as the account from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be debited;
We means RP Data Pty Ltd (User ID number 148962); and
You mean the Customer/s who submitte the Direct Debit Request